misspeppysam's Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
misspeppysam's Forum!

This is an all age friendly RPG site, where you can pick from many different types of horse RPG's!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Here's Where You Post :D
Here's Where You Post :D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm by firewolf

» Wild At Heart RP *Play*
Here's Where You Post :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 pm by hrl20100

» Please Fill Out the quick Form:)
Here's Where You Post :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 pm by firewolf

Here's Where You Post :D I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 pm by pepper28

» Please Fallow:)
Here's Where You Post :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm by pepper28

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Here's Where You Post :D

pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Here's Where You Post :D Empty Here's Where You Post :D

Post  pepper28 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Please keep things appropriated and thrilling! Smile

Thanks for being apart of my wolf pack!
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Here's Where You Post :D Empty Re: Here's Where You Post :D

Post  pepper28 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Licking her lips, Sage laid in wait for the large rabbit to get one step closer to her. Within a second of the leap into the air, Sage had a dead rabbit in her mouth. She trotted back to where Chance was resting. She put the rabbit down beside him, with a big grin on her face.
    "You should eat. I already caught another one and ate it." Sage said pushing the rabbit over closer to Chance.

Chance looked at the smug Sage and smiled a little. She'd always had a way of cheering him up, but today it was harder to cheer him up with just a smile and a rabbit.
    "Thanks Sage. Good job." He said quickly and stood up, then walked away.

Sage's smile quickly left her face. ~What's up with him?~ She wondered to herself. After searching for his sister for a long time and not finding her, must have been getting to Chance. Sage quickly got bored and went searching for something interesting...later in the afternoon she stumbled upon a large grizzly. Stepping into the brush she tried her best to stay hidden from the huge bear. She wasn't scared, but just careful. She didn't want to get hurt, because it was her job to fight. Fight with everything she's got. Looking over into some more bushes across from her, she noticed something move. ~What's going on?~ She thought to herself, as she studied the bush more.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Faith's bright blue eyes peered through the clump of bushes. She knew she had been spotted, but didn't appear just yet. She studied the wolf. A young, black wolf. She raised her head slightly and sniffed the air. Faith could smell another wolf. A male. She growled softly, and emerged from the bush. Revealing her snow white and grey fur.She could see the female wolf more clearly now. Hearing something else nearby, she looked in the direction of the sound. She caught sight of a bear. A huge, brown, grizzly bear. She growled, only a few metres away from the black wolf.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Sage saw Faith's bright blue eyes and her ears came forward. She had no clue where or who this wolf was, but she wasn't about to stick around with a bear near. "This way." She called high tailing it out of the forest. She soon made it to a clearing, panting. Now the only thing she had to worry about was this female wolf, who was hopefully alone. Sage didn't show any sign of being afraid of the un-known wolf. "Who are you? What are you doing in our land?" She questioned, wanting answers now. As she wondered about Faith, she also wondered if Chance was near by. This female was bigger than her, but hopefully nice.

Chance was resting again when he picked up the sent of a lone female. His mind insistently went to the worst case scenario. He quickly jumped up and picked up Sage's sent, leading him to her and the unfamiliar female. He stayed hidden, watching closely at this new wolf. In the area there was also a faint sent of grizzly. Chance smirked at the way Sage asked questions and how brave she was for her age.

Waiting for a reply Sage knew Chance was near by and felt even more safe. She could take on this female, but she was hesitant to do so.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Faith knew they were in danger and trotted after the younger looking wolf, knowing that if she did turn on her, she would have a good chance of winning, due to her size.

She stood relaxed and listened to the questions that the wolf was fireing at her. She smirked a little. "Well, i'm Faith, who are you?" She asked, with a slight growl, not agressively, just in general. Faith looked around the scenery around them. She shrugged. "I dunno. Just seems quite nice." She said and began walking off slowly.

Faith stopped when she caught the scent of the male wolf again. But it was much stronger this time. She spun around to face the female wolf, who she had left behind. But she was only a few metres away. "Who is that?" She asked, sensing that the two wolves were together. The black wolf didn't seem to be alert like her.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Sage was open minded about this new wolf, she needed a friend, even if she didn't know that herself. Maybe this wolf would be her new friend, or maybe not. Either way Sage wasn't going to get her hopes up. A vibe was coming off Faith that she thought that Sage was no threat. Sage wasn't about to let her think that. "My name's Sage." She said, raising her tail higher in the air and growling a little. A big smirk appeared on her face when she saw that Faith realized there was a male around. "Chance get your butt out here, your scaring our guest!" She barked at the bushes he was watching from behind.

Chance shook his head and began to laugh. "Okay..." He muttered and walked up beside Sage. "I see you meant Sage, and I'm Chance." He said, whipping the grin off his face, he looked over at Sage. "I told you not to get into trouble." He whispered, not caring if this new wolf heard or not.

Sage lowered her tail and laid her ears back. "Sorry, I didn't expect to run into a wolf..." She answered Chance, muttering.

Chance glanced over at Faith then back to Sage. He was hard on Sage, not because he wanted to be, but so that she would grow up to be strong and interdependent. ~At least she didn't run into a male~ He said to himself.

Turning to Faith, Chance for the first time saw her beautiful blue eyes. Shaking her beauty out of his head, he began to speak. "I don't know what trouble Sage was in, but thank you for not hurting her." He said to the new female wolf.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Faith opened her mouth to protest, but shut it instantly, when she saw the large brown wolf emerge from the bushes. She felt her heart skip a beat in her chest as the wolf got closer.

Instead of speaking her mind to Sage, saying that she wasn't the least bit afraid of the wolf, she simply shut up.

Faith stood still, staring at the wolf. She noticed what an idiot she must have looked, and dragged her eyes down and looked at the floor.

She listened to the wolves talking. The male, was called Chance and as the female told her earlier, she was called Sage.

Then she heard Chance talking to her. She gave him a weak smile and nodded. "I had no reason to hurt her." She said, humbly, catching sight of his glowing red eyes.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Sage growled lowly at Faith and stalked off back into the forest. "Great! Now Chance is going all mushy on her, I should have left her with that stupid bear!" She mumbled once she was out of hear shot from the others. She looked over at a doe and her fawn, who were getting ready to flee away from her. Sage sighed and layed down, she was in the mood to kill but she saw the fear in their eyes and decided to wait for a rabbit. A small tear leaked from her eye as she thought of her own family she once had, how much she loved them and they loved her. Someday she would seek revenge on the wolf that killed her sister, that was the only wolf she saw kill her family that day. Her parents and other siblings she hadn't seen killed. She knew that Chance had killed another member of the pack, but that didn't matter to her. He had saved her life from his own pack and that was enough to forgive him. She'd seen Chance kill a wolf, he did it in the kindest way possible, always. Even though it was still killing his own kind...

Chance watched Sage leave and sighed. He looked back at Faith and could tell she was very uncomfortable around him. It was probably a good thing she didn't know about his past or she'd be long gone by now. He caught her staring at him and pretended he didn't see. "I owe you, Faith. Your welcome to stay in the area as long as you please. We will share our kills with you as well." He said to her kindly, but he wasn't sure if he could really trust her.

Last edited by pepper28 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Faith nodded slowly. "Okay." She said before trottng off into the woods, tail held high.
    She leapt up a small ridge, her claws gripping onto the rocks and dirt. Dust formed as a large rock came away from the edge of the ridge and fell down to the ground. Faith didn't notice the ground was unstable and carried on climbing up, higher and higher.
    It was her favourite place as it was high up and she could see over the whole forest from up there.
    Faith thought about the other wolves. Could she trust them? With Chance's scars, she could tell that he had been in many battles. She sat down to think, leaning against a huge boulder at the top of the ridge.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Sage rolled around in the moss. Millions of things were running through her mind. The anger in her eyes began to grow. Even the flowers seemed to hide from her. She couldn't help but stalk off deeper into the forest. She wanted revenge and she wanted it now. There was only one thing she still loved and that was Chance. Now even that was in the balance. She felt the world was closing in on her. She whipped the tear from her muzzle. Being kind was now gone from her blood. "Chance..." She said trying to scream, but it was said very loudly.

Hearing Sage, Katniss sneaked up on Sage. "He your friend?" She asked in a low growl. She grinned seeing the surprise on the young wolf's face as she pounced on her. Once Katniss had Sage pinned her down she went to bite down on her neck.

Sage quickly tried to free herself, but it was no use. For once she thought before speaking. She looked deep into Katniss's eyes. She saw something that she recognized. "Katniss...." She said quietly. "I thought you were dead." She exclaimed.

Katniss looked at Sage and tilted her head. "Sage??? You were just a pup, how did you survive?" She asked confused.

Sage looked into the woods and sighed. "Chance saved my life, risking his own for me. I assume your here to kill him?" She asked now growling.

Chance wondered around sensing something was watching him. He looked up and saw Faith up high. He somewhat smirked, knowing he'd rather be in high ground than down hunting.

Last edited by pepper28 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:42 pm

After a while of sitting around, not really doing much, Faith climbed down from the ridge. On her way down she saw Chance a small distance away. She couldn't tell if he looked at her or not.

No time to think of that now though. As she glanced over at Chase, her ears pricked and she turned to look over to the right. Had she heard something? She was sure of it. A scuffling sound. Almost like a wolf pouncing on a deer or elk. She wondered how many wolves were in this forest.
    Faith jumped down silently from the ridge and onto the forest floor. Staying low to the ground, she ran forwards a little, wanting to know what it was.

Within seconds she could make out what the noise was. She could see a wolf-a large one, pinning down another wolf. The one who was pinned, looked familiar. She couldn't make out who the wolves were. Did she know them? Faith wasn't sure. All she knew was that it didn't look at all good for the smaller wolf. She growled loudly, still low to the ground, hoping to get the large wolf's attention.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Katniss snapped at Sage, knowing she must have been lying. "He didn't save you," She growled. "And yes I came to kill him." She added not taking her eyes off the young wolf. She heard rustling in the bushes and a growl. A grin appeared on her face at once. "Aww Chance is too afraid to come out and save you." She snarled.

Still helpless on the ground, Sage tried to take a bite out of Katniss's leg. She failed, only ripping off a chunk of fur. She caught a glimpse of Faith behind the bushes and felt a little safer. Not that she knew Faith at all. But at least she knew that Katniss wasn't working with Faith and that was a good thing. As she felt Katniss lossen the grip she make a high pitched help. Hoping to warn Chance.

While padding around looking for pray, Chance stopped dead in his tracks. He heard Sage and started running to where he heard the sound. He saw Katniss holding down Sage. He became in-ragged, but someone was close to him. "Faith?" He questioned his own nose, but she was just meters from him.
    firewolf

Post  firewolf Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Walking swiftly through the forest, Timber noticed something was off. Looking through the trees he saw Sage with another wolf holding her down. He'd heard the cry from Sage and that led him here. He almost stepped out into the open then saw glowing red eyes from behind a bush, across from Sage. He also saw another pair of bright blue eyes. He knew Chance was near, but why wasn't he helping Sage?

Timber knew that something was distracting the large female on top of Sage and saw a window of opportunity. He quietly walked out of the trees, ready to leap upon this female wolf.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Chance growled seeing Timber step out of the trees. He knew for sure that Katniss would think that was him. Before he had time to process this, Sage was free. Free?

Sage looked to her left and saw a scary looking male appear from thin air. She whined quietly wondering if he was with Katniss. Then she realized who it was. This was the wolf that helped her and Chance escape his pack. "Timber!!!" She shouted, pushing Katniss off of her.

It was too late before Katniss realized there was another wolf. She was thrown off blance by Sage and quickly found herself standing against two wolves. "Chance I presume?" She snarled.
    firewolf

Post  firewolf Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Timber was surprised that such a small wolf could overthrow the female. He smirked before answering the question. "Wrong guy. I'm Timber." He said with a loud growl. He studied this unknown female for a moment before realizing Sage was right beside him. He wasn't sure if she had remembered him after all these years.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Katniss looked this "Timber" up and down. "Then it looks like I've wasted my time with you." She said. Her lips pulled back, showing off her shinny white fangs. She knew he had to be around here somewhere because she picked up the sent of another female and male.

Sage stepped in front of Timber slightly. "Don't hurt her." She whispered to Timber. Even tho Katniss had pinned her down, she knew that Katniss would never hurt her. "Please Katniss! Chance is a good wolf. He saved me. I want revenge too, but Chance isn't the one. Please..." She begged.

Staying hidden, Chance felt horrible. It wasn't until now that he realized who Katniss was. He'd killed one of her siblings. He watched her die...? He watched her in the grip of his pack Alpha's mouth. He killed her. Or so Chance had thought anyways...

(Let's give it a rest until Hannah can post okay Ems?)
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 pm

(Ohhh! A new RPGer! Very Happy )

Faith padded quickly over to the wolves. She growled softly. Not only was there one new wolf, there was two of them! "Who are you both?" She demanded, growling at the two unknown wolves.

There was one male, and one female. Maybe they were together? She thought to herself. She looked over at Sage. "You okay?" She asked her, knowing that she was the wolf that was pinned to the ground a few minutes ago.

Faith looked around, wondering where Chance was. She sensed he was near. Probably listening in or something, she thought. Looking at the two wolves, she could tell that something had happened. In the past? Maybe. She was determined to find out what it was.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 pm

(Yeah she's my rl friend Smile)

Sage glanced over at Faith and nodded slowly. "I'm fine." She replied. She wasn't going to step out from between Katniss and Timber yet. Although she hoped that Katniss wouldn't hurt Faith. She remembered that Faith was also very strong too. "Have to seen Chance?" She asked, praying that Faith would lie for her. She glanced over at Katniss who looked distracted. "If you go through with it, Chance will kill you." She said without holding back.

Katniss growled a little when Faith came up. She looked at Sage as she spoke and her ears came forward. Her own cousin was much like her. The thought that Chance was good like Sage and herself, couldn't be shaken from her mind. The last thing Sage said didn't matter to her tho. "Is he really good?" She asked, almost whispering.

Chance had enough and stepped out into the open, making his presents known. He didn't speak until he was standing beside Katniss. "You were dead the last time I saw you." He said to Katniss, not caring to look at the others.

Katniss didn't move an inch when Chance walked up. She saw the same look in his eyes she'd seen three years ago when her pack was invaded. Shame. At this moment she knew she couldn't kill him. Even if she tried he was much bigger and stronger. "What can I say I'm good at playing dead." She answered.

Meanwhile Sage had walked over to Faith a nudged her softy. "That's Katniss my cousin and Timber helped save Chance and me." She explained, knowing that wasn't enough but it should help Faith draw the lines.
    firewolf

Post  firewolf Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Timber looked down at Sage and sighed. He took a step back, letting her know he wasn't going to attack Katniss. He watched Faith come up and really started wondering what was going on. He growled lowly at the two females now. Once Chance walked out of the bushes he felt relived. But he could tell that Sage wasn't.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Sage looked at Timber and smiled weakly. "Thank you" she mouthed silently. She loosened up a little but was still on guard with Katniss and Chance being in such close range with each other. Her ears were slightly back and her tail lifted. If there was going to be a fight she was going to be in the middle of it.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 am

Faith was unsure of these new wolves. She didn't know if they were good, or bad. One had Sage pinned to the ground. She knew that much.

She stood, watching the wolves every move. If they pinned Sage, she would make sure they wouldn't do it again...

Faith knew that the wolves were beginning to tense. If there was a fight, she wouldn't know who to help, who to pull apart, anything.

She needed some answers.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Chance looked over at Faith knowing how she must have felt. "You sure you're alright?" He asked moving his head to meet Sage's gaze. He could feel that there were lots of unspoken words left to hear but instead of starting with his own questions he sat back and let Katniss and Sage fire away.

Sage nodded to Chance. "I'm fine." She snapped. "Katniss, what happened? Where were you? We could have used your help you know. Why didn't you help me..." She asked tailing off at the last question.

Katniss couldn't believe what Sage had just said and her ears laid back and her tail quickly went between her legs. She had just realized how much her little cousin needed her. "I was attacked and badly injured they left me for dead and I laid in the same exact spot they'd dropped me for 5 days until...until well um one of them came back and helped me..." Katniss answered looking up at Chance and Timber.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Faith was as confused as ever. She looked over at Chance and walked towards him, sitting down next to him.
    "Would you please tell me what is going on?" She demanded, tired of not knowing anything.

Whatever had happened, it seemed bad, and there was obviously some un-finished business between the wolves.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Chance looked at Faith and gave a small nod. "Sorry. When I was a older pup, about 2 years old. My pack attacked Sage and Katniss's pack. Killing them all but Sage, or so we thought. Sage tried her best to attack me, and I couldn't..." He paused looking away. "Kill her." He said with a slight shakiness in his voice. "We made ourselves a deal, but my pack wasn't happy that I didn't kill Sage. I got her out in time. With Timber's help of course. Before I took Sage out of the area for good we went back to the old pack site. We found Katniss laying there more than half dead. We took her away thinking we would berry her, but she lived. Timber saved her while I was getting Sage safe. And well now Katniss wanted revenge on me, thinking I'd killed Sage and her brother..." He tailed off looking up at Faith. "Which I did kill her brother."

Sage listened in to Chance telling Faith about their background and growled lowly at Katniss the whole time. She didn't know who to be madder at, Katniss or Chance. Katniss didn't come to help her, but Chance didn't tell her that Katniss lived. The furry kept building up inside her until finally she stalked off into the woods, alone.

firewolf

Post  firewolf Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Timber sighed and watched Sage sneak off into the forest. He felt bad for the young wolf, but didn't fallow her. He looked over at Katniss hearing Chance telling Faith the whole story. "Forgot the part about her dragging me along to find you." He mumbled to Chance with a growl.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 pm