misspeppysam's Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
misspeppysam's Forum!

This is an all age friendly RPG site, where you can pick from many different types of horse RPG's!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Here's Where You Post :D
Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm by firewolf

» Wild At Heart RP *Play*
Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 pm by hrl20100

» Please Fill Out the quick Form:)
Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 pm by firewolf

Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 pm by pepper28

» Please Fallow:)
Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm by pepper28

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Wild At Heart RP *Play*

hrl20100

Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild At Heart RP *Play*

Post  hrl20100 Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Akilah hung her head low. "After that happened they said for me to leave. They bullied me and hurt me, I nearly died..." She tailed off in a whisper, hearing hoofbeats. She threw her head up, seeing the stallion that had just arrived. Her eyes widened with fear and her mind cast back to the time when the foal got taken. The time that huge stallion galloped through the trees, taking the young foal. She remembered the look in the stallion's eyes. Every feature of the huge, evil horse. Akilah staggered backwards when the stallion arrived. "Oh my god..." She squeaked, turning away from the herd.
    They are against me. All of them. Even Destiny. What were they doing with the stallion? Why were they together? Tons of thoughts ran through the young filly's head , but she wasn't going to hang around for an answer.
    She turned to Destiny, with pinned ears. "You knew all about me all along didn't you?" She spat, tears brimming in her eyes, her legs shaking in fear. Without giving her a chance to answer, Akilah turned away and galloped off into the meadow, as far away from those horses as she could get to.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Looking like she'd just seen a ghost, Destiny shot a terrified look over to Bullet whose reaction was much different than Destiny's. Anger filled Bullets eyes as he listened to the young horse speak. The words stuck in his mind like nothing before the thought of one of his own taking a foal was unbelievable. Not only that but the odds of running into a horse from the herd of the foal? This had to be wrong, very wrong. Desperado wouldn't do something like that, sure he was scary and a killer but he would have never taken a foal without telling Bullet. And where was this foal now? If Desperado had taken it, he hadn't brought it back to his herd.

Destiny walked over to Akilah and stood beside her. "Don't cry young one. It's going to be alright." She said trying to reassure the filly, but deep down inside herself she felt lied to and cheated. She hoped that the feelings going on inside her wasn't obvious to anyone else. Of course Bullet could see right through her, but Akilah couldn't, well hopefully not...

Desperado was out in the storm after a short battle with another horse. He knew Bullet and Destiny would be at the caves and headed that way at a fast gallop. Making his way to the cave quickly he shook his soaked coat and walked into the cave, only to find there was one more horse than expected. He didn't recognize the filly, but by the look on Bullet's face he knew someone was in trouble or about to be in trouble. He glanced over at Destiny who had her ears slightly pinned at him. ~Ohh great what did I do now?~ He thought to himself and stood there waiting for Bullet to speak first, as always.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Akilah looked at the ground, not knowing what to say. Should she tell them all the truth, and risk them knowing that she was weak in battle. If she told them, they would know everything that she knew about herself. What if they were to hurt her like her old herd? Why were they interested anyway? It was none of their business. Lots of thoughts, good and bad, drifted through her head.

She shook her head, her long mane flopping over her eyes. She was puzzled. Not knowing what to say. She could tell by Bullet's look, build and size, that he was not the sort of horse that took pity on younger, weaker horses. Destiny however? Well, she seemed nice... But maybe that was all a plot to gain her trust. So they could abuse her just like the last herd.

Akilah looked up, facing the two horses. She sighed and began her story. "I was born in a herd with my mother. She grew up sick and eventually died." She looked at the ground, before continuing on with her story. "The herd I was in orginally, made me leave." She paused. "They didn't force me." She added quickly. "After months of travelling around the land, I found another herd. They seemed nice on the outside. But really, they were among the worst horses I have ever yet to meet." She continued. "They accepted me fine in the beginning. Treated me good and everything. But then, one night, I was on watching duty." She began. "My job was to keep an eye out for any dangers that would be a threat to the herd... It went well, until I got destracted." Tears were forming in her eyes and she dropped her head down low. "One of the foals got taken!" She blurted out quickly. "A huge jet black, evil looking stallion took her." She sobbed.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Destiny looked at Akilah then to Bullet. Wondering what he would do now, now that they were safe. She had known what Bullet could do to other horses, seeing it herself. Bullet had saved her from her father. Years later when Bullet became stronger he went back and took care of Destiny's father for good.

Bullet nodded to Akilah and walked over beside Destiny. "Your welcome. Where is your herd?" He asked, curious about the new filly. She was scared for her safety, that was visible from miles away. Bullet may not have liked newcomers, but this young horse seemed different. He could see that she had been bullied and wondered if she was still with that herd or maybe escaped and was looking for a new one. If she asked to stay with them, he knew that would make Destiny happy to be able to teach Akilah new things.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Akilah was relieved when they finally reached the caves. It would give her a chance to dry off and then her health and energy would be restored, back to normal. She wondered what would happen to her. Would the horses turn on her? What was Destiny really like? For all she knew, Destiny could be some evil horse, ready to use and bully her, just like the other herd. This stallion was a whole lot bigger than her too. He could easily strike a blow to her side, knocking her flying. She shivered, shaking the thoughts out of her head. Atleast they seem nice so far. She thought to herself. As Akilah warmed up a little and dried off, the petals in her mane and tail returned back to their normal, healthy state. Her eyes became brighter and clearer. She peered out of the cave, looking out, into the forest. She was greatful that they had found shelter so quickly. Turning to Bullet, she looked at the ground. "Thankyou." She said quietly. "For letting me stay with you." She added, meaning everyword of it.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Destiny looked back at Akilah and could tell by the look on her face something wasn't right. She slowed and noticed her antlers had tree branches in them. At the same time she noticed there was another horse, not far away. "We'll get to shelter soon, and don't worry about Bullet. He's just unsure about new horses." She said softly to the filly, wondering what would happen when they got to the caves.

Bullet wasn't happy about the new horse, but maybe she wouldn't be so bad after all. She seemed sweet, but overly shy. He almost came to a stop when he caught the scent of yet another horse. After a few more minutes of traveling they were finally safe near the caves. He walked into a larger one and turned to face the others. Bullet was disappointed in Destiny for not doing her job, but was glad she ran into Akilah. If the young horse had been out there alone, she surely wouldn't have made it.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:45 am

Akilah neighed, leaping away from the tree that was set alight. Her eyes wide, she wondered who this huge stallion was. She nodded to Bullet and followed him and Destiny, wondering where it was that they are going. She put her head in the air, catching the scent of another horse. A lone, unknown horse. She wondered if the others knew about this. Not wanting to seem like a know-it-all, she trotted behind the stallion and said nothing. She didn't want to get bullied in this herd as well as the other herd she was in. Once was enough. Water droplets fell from her antlers and because they were in the dense woodland, low tree branches got pulled and got caught onto her antlers. She shook them from her head and carried on, her head held low so not to get caught up again. The petals in her mane and tail were folding and were all loose and floppy. She needed to find some sort of shelter soon. If the petals fell out of her mane and tail, she would loose her strength and her health would slowly deteriorate. But, being the shy, quiet horse that she was, Akilah didn't say a word and carried on at a steady trot behind Destiny and Bullet.
    Enchantress
    Enchantress

Post  Enchantress Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:49 pm

The weather was in the rare, picture-perfect condition—the air was clean and fresh, the land above bright and sunny, the surrounding verdure in shades of dark and light emerald; in short, everything as it should be...yet something clouded the mind of a certain troubled soul. Though the healthy luster of the femme's windows to the soul betrays the unsettling thoughts it harbors, nothing can trick the heart into believing something it just firmly does not agree with.

Clear, sharp eyes happened to stray among some overgrown foliage, picking out two forms. They turned soft as the mare concentrated on the dimmed setting. Those dark pools with no bottom—the reflection came from the outside and not the inside, which was like when a still pond is disturbed—muddy liquid rising and swirling to the surface. Yet in this case, these pools were not moving, but just as much as living can be spoken about.

A light breeze ruffled her forelock, the zephyr making its snowy tassels waving softly like silk ribbons fluttering in the wind. She wondered if she should make the move to get acquanted with the strangers...
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:27 pm

(Oh sorry I changed it, hopefully it worked better:D)

Destiny slowed and turned to look at Akilah. "Change your mind did you?" She asked, with a little smile. "Let's go, we need to get back to Bullet and the caves." She neighed and started trotting again. Little pitter patters soon became pouring rain. The thunder shook the ground as the sound echoed through the forest. The only thing to help see through the dark was the neverending flashes of lightning.

Bullet could sense he was near Destiny and picked up to a gallop. Soon he stopped in front of her, only to see a young horse behind her. His ears slightly flickered as he studied Akilah. Lightning struck a nearby tree, sending it up in flames. Question time was going to have to wait until later. Bullet didn't like the idea of bringing this new filly with them, but he wasn't going to leave her out here to die. "Fallow me." He said to Akilah, then he turned to Destiny. "We will talk later." He warned pinning his ears.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:19 pm

(That blue is so hard to read. I can just make it out xD)

Akilah thought for a few more minutes, after Destiny trotted off. Maybe things would be different this time? She thought to herself. She looked up at the sky. The sun was beginning to set, but clouds were forming thick and fast, the wind was beginning to pick up a a little bit. Akilah looked back in the direction Destiny was heading and picked up a canter. "Wait!" She neighed as she pushed herself into a gallop, after the mare, who clearly knew nothing about the weather. Akilah, who loved nature and all things similar, knew that soon a huge storm will have formed and that they all could be in severe danger if they didn't find shelter soon. She galloped into the forest, weaving in and out of trees, after Destiny who wasn't too far away from her now. As she caught up to her, she slowed a bit, down to a canter.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Destiny liked this filly a lot, and she was willing to take the blame from Bullet if worst came to it. "Only if you would like to stay, our herd would be glad to have you. Well most of us." She explained. She looked back at the sun that had raised much farther since she had arrived. "I have to get going, to my job, I'm afraid. If you'd like to come your more than welcome, but if not you shall have your space." She said, hoping the filly would decide to follow her.

Bullet passed through the creek that ran like a river. He paused, sensing there was something new in the area. He wondered why Destiny hadn't came to tell him and if she'd meant the horse. He sighed heavily and trotted in the direction he'd sent Destiny earlier.

Last edited by misspeppysam on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Akilah stopped and thought for a moment or two. She hadn't really thought about staying. "Umm.." She began and her head dropped low. "I don't know." She admitted, thinking that if she stayed, Destiny would probably become annoyed by her strange ways. Her mind cast back to when she was a yearling. Leaving her old herd for the first time, to move onto another herd. She shivered. Remembering how the herd bullied her and bullied her until she was so weak she could bearly walk. She raised her head again. This mare seemed different. Not like the others. Maybe she had a chance here? "Could I stay?" She asked, almost in a whisper.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Destiny giggled and nodded agreeing with the filly. "Well lovely to meet you. Are you just passing by are looking to stay?" She asked, wanting to know more about this young horse. She seemed like she might make a good new herd member. Destiny was wary about Bullet not liking Akilah, but she shook the thoughts from her head before she read into it much.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Akilah sniffed the air before turning to face the mare. She was unsure about this horse. She was alone, like her, by the looks of things, but she was still wary. "Akilah." She replied. "My name is Akilah." She said again. A red butterfly passed her and her mind drifted. Her eyes following the insect, taking her eyes off of the mare. Realising what she was doing, she shook her head and focused again. "Sorry." She said, glancing back to Destiny. "Pretty things are butterflies..." She said dreamily. "Always loved them. And birds too." She said quickly, beginning to tense up a little.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Post  pepper28 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Destiny heard another horse coming and turned to face them. She studied Akilah for a few moments. "Hello there." She said softly. She'd seen strange horses in these lands before, but never one like this. "My name is Destiny, you are?" She asked, still being polite. It might have been another story if this filly had ran into Bullet. For some reason Destiny wasn't worried about this horse being a treat, most likely because she'd fought many horses and this one seemed shy and frightened.
    hrl20100

Post  hrl20100 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Akilah trotted into the meadow, following a butterfly. She nickered happily and picked up a faster trot, head up, legs high, trotting proudly after the butterfly. Throwing a small buck, she picked up a canter and overtook the butterfly. She skidded to a halt when she saw the unknown horse up ahead of her.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 Empty Run? Or not to Run?

Post  pepper28 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Destiny galloped quickly to the top of her favorite hill. The sun was just rising in the east, but she'd been up for hours now. Making sure that there was nothing to be a threat. Yet Destiny had ran into some fun earlier this morning. A few coyote pups had been frolicking around on the hill side, they were too busy playing to notice her. Once she was almost on top of them, they didn't know what to do with this new living object. After a few moments of staring up at the yellow horse the pups decided that playing was the best option! Destiny stayed for a few minutes and gave the pups their fun, then went on her way.
    pepper28
    pepper28
    Admin

Wild At Heart RP *Play* - Page 2 Empty Wild At Heart RP *Play*

Post  pepper28 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Please fallow the rules and be creative!

If you'd like I've learned more about using this website and you can color text. So if you have multiple horses and don't want to say their names over and over again you can put at the top of your post what color of text goes with each horse.

Example-

Destiny=red
    Bullet=cyan

If you want to make your font color different then just go like this (with out the spaces) [ color=purple ] then when your done with that color [ /color ] (with out spaces again)

If you have any questions just ask mwah:)

Last edited by misspeppysam on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:44 am